Article 1 (Objects)
The purpose of this Agreement is to define the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the users and the cyber mall provided by the BWAVECOMPANY company (the e-commerce operator) in the use of Internet-related services (hereinafter referred to as "the service") provided by the BWAVECOMPANY Cyber Mall (hereinafter referred to as the "mall."
Article 2 (Justice)
1. "Mall" refers to a virtual business place where BWAVECOMPANY has set up a business where goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods, etc.) can be traded using computer or other information and communication facilities to provide users with goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "goods, etc." In addition, it is also used as a business that operates a cyber mall.
2. "User" shall mean the members and non-members who access the "Mall" and receive the services provided by "Mall" under these terms and conditions.
3. A 'member' refers to a person who has registered as a member at a "mall" and who can continue to use the services provided by "mall."
4. 'Non-member' refers to a person who does not join a member and uses the service provided by "Mall."
Article 3 (Specification, explanation and revision of the terms and conditions)
1. "Mall" shall be the contents of these terms and conditions, the name of the trade representative, the address of the location of the sales office (including the address of the place where consumers can handle their complaints), the telephone number, pre-delivery number, e-mail address, business registration number, and communication.
The sales business report number and the person in charge of personal information management are posted on the initial service screen (front) of the "mall" for easy user knowledge. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be viewed by the user through a connected screen.
2. "Before the user agrees to the terms and conditions, the user shall request confirmation of the user by providing a separate connected screen or pop-up screen for the user to understand important details set forth in the Agreement, such as withdrawal of subscription, delivery responsibility, and refund conditions.
3. "Mall" may amend these terms to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws, such as the "Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce," the "Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions," the "Electronic Financial Transactions Act," the "Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection," the "Act on Visit Sales, etc." and the "Consumer Main Act."
4. If "mall" amends the terms and conditions, it shall be notified on the initialization face of the mall from 7 days before the application date to the application date before the application date, specifying the application date and the reason for the revision. However, if the contents of the agreement are changed against the user, the notice shall be made after a grace period of at least 30 days. In this case, "Mall" clearly compares the pre-revision and post-revision content to make it easier for users to understand.
5. If "mall" amends the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions of the amendment shall apply only to contracts entered into after the application date, and to contracts already concluded before that date, the terms and conditions of the amendment shall remain the same. However, if a user who has already signed a contract sends a message to the "mall" within the notice period of the amended agreement under paragraph 3, the amended agreement clause shall apply.
6. The matters not specified in this Agreement and the interpretation of this Agreement shall be in accordance with the consumer protection guidelines and related statutes or practices in e-commerce, such as the Act on Consumer Protection, the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and the Electronic Commerce Commission.
Article 4 (Providing and Changing Services)
A. Provide information about goods or services and conclude purchasing contracts
B. Delivery of goods or services contracted for purchase
C. Other tasks defined by "mall"
2. A "mall" may change the contents of a good or service to be provided under a future contract, for example, in the event of a product or service being sold out or technical specifications being changed. In this case, the contents of the current goods or services are immediately notified to the place where they are posted, specifying the contents of the changed goods or services and the date of delivery.
3. In the event the contents of the service contracted with the user to be provided by "Mall" are changed for reasons such as out of stock or changes in technical specifications, the cause shall be immediately notified to the user to the address to which the user can be notified.
4. In the case of the preceding paragraph, "Mall" shall compensate for damages caused by the users. However, this is not the case if the "mall" proves intentional or innocent.
Article 5 (Stop of Service)
1. "Mall" may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement, and failure of information and communication facilities, such as computers, or interruption of communication.
2. "Mall" shall indemnify the users or third parties for damages caused by the temporary suspension of the service provision for the reasons given in paragraph 1. However, if the "mall" proves intentional or not culpable,
I don't think so.
3. In the event that the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business or integration among businesses, "mall" shall notify the users by the method prescribed in Article 8 and shall be provided under the conditions originally set forth in "mall."
This rewards the consumer. However, if the "mall" does not notify the compensation criteria, the users' mileage or reserves shall be paid in kind or cash equivalent to the currency value used in the "mall."
Article 6 (Registration of members)
1. The user applies for membership by filling out the member information according to the subscription form set by "Mall" and expressing his consent to the terms and conditions.
2. "Mall" shall be registered as a member of the user who has applied to join as a member as provided under paragraph 1, unless:
A. In the event that the applicant has lost his or her membership previously pursuant to Article 7 paragraph 3 of this Agreement, except if the applicant has obtained approval for membership registration of "mall" three years after the loss of his or her membership under Article 7 paragraph 3 of this Agreement.
B. In case of false information, misprints, and errors in registration
C. If registration as a member is deemed to have a significant technical impediment to the "mall"
3. The time when a member sign - up contract is established is when the member's consent to the "mall" is reached.
4. In the event there is a change in the registered items when a member is registered, the member shall notify the change to the "mall" within a considerable period of time by modifying the member information, etc.
Article 7 (Exit from membership and loss of qualifications, etc.)
1. A member may request withdrawal at any time from "Mall" and "Mall" shall immediately handle withdrawal of membership.
2. In the case that a member falls under the following reasons, "Mall" may restrict and suspend membership.
A. If false information is registered at the time of sign - up application
B. In case the member does not pay the member's obligation in connection with the payment of goods or other "malls" purchased using "mall" on the due date;
C. Threatening the order of e-commerce, such as obstructing the use of others' "malls" or stealing the information;
D. In the event of an act prohibited by statute or these terms and conditions or contrary to the public and the Western world by using "mall"
3. If a "mall" limits or suspends a membership, and the same action is repeated more than twice or the reason is not corrected within 30 days, "mall" may lose its membership.
4. In the event that "mall" loses its membership, the member registration is canceled. In this case, the member shall be notified and the member shall be given an opportunity to declare at least 30 days prior to the termination of his/her membership.
Article 8 (Notifications to members)
1. If "mall" gives notice to a member, the member can make an agreement with "mall" in advance to the designated e-mail address.
2. "Mall" can be substituted for individual notices by posting on the "Mall" bulletin board for more than one week in case of notification to an unspecified number of members. However, the members shall be notified individually of any significant impact related to their own transactions.
Article 9 (Application for purchase and consent for personal information provision, etc.)
1. "Mall" users shall apply for purchase in "Mall" by the following or similar means, and "Mall" shall provide users with the following information in making purchase requests.
A. Searching for and selecting goods, etc.
B. Enter recipient's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number)
C. Checking the details of the terms and conditions, services with limited subscription rights, and expenses related to shipping and installation costs
D. Indications that agree to this Agreement and confirm or reject the terms in paragraph 3. above (e.g. by clicking the mouse).
E. Request for purchase of goods or consent to check "mall" or "mall"
F. Selection of payment method
2. If "Mall" needs to provide the purchaser's personal information to a third party, 1) the person receiving the personal information, 2) the purpose of personal information use by the person receiving the personal information, 3) the items of personal information provided by the person receiving the personal information, and 4) the personal information
The purchaser shall be informed of the period of personal information possession and use of the recipient's personal information and shall be approved (even if the receipt of the consent is changed).
Article 10 (Building a Contract)
1. "Mall" may not approve a purchase application as provided under any of the following subparagraphs: However, in the event that a contract is concluded with a minor, it shall be notified that the minor himself or his legal representative may cancel the contract if he or she fails to obtain consent from the legal representative.
A. In case of false information, misprints, and errors in the application.
B. In case a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol;
C. In case the approval of other purchase applications is deemed to be significantly impeded by the "mall" technology;
2. The agreement shall be deemed to have been made when the approval of "mall" reaches the user in the form of receiving confirmation notices under Article 12 paragraph 1.
3. The "mall" sign-off shall include information about the user's purchase application and whether it is available for sale, and the cancellation of the purchase application.
Article 11 (Method of payment)
Payment method for goods or services purchased at "Mall" can be made in the following manner, which is available: However, "mall" shall not be collected by adding any nominal fee to the payment of goods or other charges by the user.
1. Transferring various accounts such as phone banking, internet banking, mail banking, etc.
2. Payment of prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
3. Deposit of the online passbook
4. Payment by e-money
5. Payment on receipt
6. Payment based on points paid by "mall" such as mileage
7. Payment by Gift Certificate signed with "Mall" or recognized by "Mall"
8. Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 (Receiving confirmation notice. Changing and canceling applications for purchase)
1 "Mall" shall notify the user of receiving confirmation if the user requests the purchase.
2 A user who receives receiving confirmation notice can request for change or cancellation of purchase application immediately after receiving confirmation notice in case of inconsistency in message of decision, and "mall" shall be processed upon request without delay if requested by the user prior to delivery. However, if payment has already been made, it shall comply with the provisions concerning withdrawal of subscription, etc. of Article 15.
Article 13 (supply of goods, etc.)
1 "Mall" shall take other necessary measures, such as ordering, packaging, etc., so that the goods can be delivered within seven days of the user's subscription, unless there is a separate agreement with the user regarding the timing of supply of the goods. However, if "mall" has already received all or part of the payment for the goods or other goods, the action shall be taken within three working days from the date of receipt of all or part of the payment. The "mall" shall be properly taken to ensure that the user can check the supply procedure and progress of the goods or supplies.
2 "Mall" specifies the delivery method, delivery cost burden by means, and delivery period by means of goods purchased by the user. If "mall" exceeds the agreed delivery period, the user shall compensate for damages resulting from it. However, this is not the case if the "mall" proves that there is no intentional or error.
Article 14 (Return)
"Mall" shall promptly notify the user of the reasons for the shipment or provision of the goods requested by the user for their purchase or other reasons, and shall refund the payment within three working days from the date of receipt of the payment or take the necessary action for the refund.
Article 15 (Republic of Korea, etc.)
1 A user who enters into a contract with "Mall" on the purchase of goods or goods may withdraw his subscription within seven days from the date on which he receives a letter of the contents of the contract pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce (which refers to the date on which the goods are supplied or the supply of goods, etc. is started, if the letter is received). However, in the event of any other provision in the "Act on Consumer Protection in e-Commerce" concerning the withdrawal of subscriptions, the Act shall apply.
2 The user shall not return or exchange goods if they are delivered in accordance with 1 of each of the following subparagraphs:
1. In the event a goods or other goods are lost or damaged for a reason responsible to the user (However, if a package is damaged to check the contents of the goods, the company can withdraw the subscription.)
2. In case the value of goods or goods has decreased significantly due to the user's use or some consumption;
3. In case the value of a commodity lamp has decreased significantly over time to the point where resale is difficult;
4. In case a product with the same performance can be duplicated, the packaging of the original product or other goods has been damaged;
3 In the case of Paragraphs 2 to 4, users' withdrawal of subscription is not restricted unless the "mall" specifies the withdrawal of subscription in advance, or provides a trial product to consumers.
4 The users may withdraw their subscription within 30 days from the date of delivery of the goods or within March, from the date they receive the goods or know them, if the goods are different from the contents of the display or advertisement or the contents of the contract, in accordance with the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2.
Article 16 (effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
1. "Mall" shall refund the amount of goods or other goods already paid within 3 business days when the goods are returned from the user. In such a case, when "Mall" delays the refund of goods to users, the delay interest calculated by multiplying the rate by the delay stipulated in Article 212 of the Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act on e-Commerce shall be paid.
2. "Mall" shall request the service provider that provided the payment method for the above payment without delay to stop or cancel the claim for the goods or other charges when the user makes payment by credit card or electronic money.
3. In the event of withdrawal of subscription, the user shall pay for the return of the goods or supplies received. "Mall" does not seek penalty or damages from users for withdrawing their applications. However, in the event that the contents of the goods are different from the contents of the advertisement or the contents of the contract, or if a subscription is withdrawn, the "mall" shall pay for the cost of returning the goods.
4. If the user pays shipping costs when receiving the goods or other goods, "Mall" clearly indicates to the user who pays for the withdrawal of the subscription.
Article 17 (Privacy Protection)
1. "Mall" collects the minimum amount of personal information necessary for the service provision when collecting the users' personal information.
2. "Mall" does not collect information necessary for the execution of purchase contracts in advance when a member is registered. However, this is not the case when the relevant statutes require verification of the person before the purchase contract, and the minimum specific personal information is collected.
3. "Mall" shall notify the users of the purpose of collecting and using the users' personal information and obtain their consent.
4. "Mall" shall not use collected personal information for purposes other than purpose. In the event of a new purpose of use or a third party, the purpose of the data is notified and agreed to by the users in the service/supplication stage. Exceptions are made when there is a different provision in the relevant statutes.
5. If "mall" is required to obtain consent from users under paragraphs 2 and 3, the person in charge of personal information management shall withdraw or withdraw the information provided under Article 222 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection at any time, including the identity of the person in charge of personal information management (submission, name and phone number, other contact), the purpose of collecting and information to provide information to third parties.
6. The user may request access to and error correction of his or her personal information at any time, and "mall" is obliged to take necessary actions without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, "Mall" does not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
7. To protect personal information, "mall" shall limit to a minimum those who handle personal information of a user and shall be held fully responsible for damages caused by loss, theft, leakage, provision of non-consented third parties, and tampering of the user's personal information, including credit cards, bank accounts.
8. A third party that receives personal information from "mall" or from "mall" shall destroy such personal information without delay when it achieves the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information.
9. "Mall" does not set the consent column for the collection, use or provision of personal information as pre-selected. Further, the company does not restrict or reject the provision of services, such as membership registration, on the grounds that it specifically specifies services that are restricted when users decline to collect, use, or provide personal information other than mandatory items.
Article 18 (The duty of the "mall")
1. The "mall" shall do its best to provide goods and services in a consistent and stable manner as provided by the Act and these terms and conditions and without any action against the public or the public.
2. "Mall" shall have a security system for protecting the users' personal information (including credit information) so that they can use the Internet service safely.
3. The "mall" shall be responsible for compensating users for damages caused by unfair marking and advertising practices specified in Article 3 of the "Act on the Fairness of Indications and Advertising" for goods or services.
4. "Mall" does not send advertising e-mails intended for profit that users do not want.
Article 19 (responsibility for the member's ID and password)
1. The members shall be responsible for the management of ID and password except in the case of Article 17.
2. The member shall not let a third party use his or her ID and password.
3. Members shall notify "Mall" immediately if they have stolen their ID and password or are aware that a third party is using it, and follow "Mall" instructions.
Article 20 (User's Responsibilities)
The user shall not do the following:
A. Registration of false information upon application or modification
B. The theft of information from others
C. Changes to information posted on "Mall"
D. Sending or posting information (such as computer programs) other than information set by "Mall"
E. Infringement of intellectual property rights, such as "mall" or other copyrights of a third party;
F. "Mor" other acts that damage or obstruct the work of a third party;
G. Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent messages, video, voice, and other information against the public and the public in the mall;
Article 21 (Restrictions on the attribution and use of copyrights)
1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights for works written by "Mall" belong to "Mall".
2. The users shall not reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise use the information obtained by using "mall" with intellectual property rights to the "mall" for profit-making or third parties without prior consent of "mall."
3. "Mall" shall notify the user of the use of copyrights attributable to the user in accordance with the agreement.
Article 22 (Resolving Disputes)
1. "Mall" shall establish and operate a damage compensation processing center to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for damages.
2. "Mall" deals with complaints and opinions submitted by the user first. However, if it is difficult to expedite the process, the user will be notified of the reason and schedule immediately.
3. In the case of a user filing for damages in connection with an e-commerce dispute between the "mall" and the user, the company may comply with the adjustment of the dispute settlement agency requested by the Fair Trade Commission or the city or provincial governor.
Article 23 (Trial Rights and Governance Law)
1. A case concerning an e-commerce dispute between the "mall" and the user shall be filed under the user's address at the time of the complaint and, in the case of no address, be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the local court in charge of the residence. However, the user's address or residence at the time of the complaint is not clear, or in the case of a foreign resident, it shall be filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
2. The national law of "mall" applies to e-commerce lawsuits filed between "mall" and users.
These terms and conditions start with <Site Opening Date>.